Need your house sold tomorrow? Need a house tomorrow? Call me today!
I believe the role of a Broker is to coach you through the buying, selling and investment process by taking the time to make sure you understand every step of the transaction no matter how elementary or advanced.. no question is a dumb question! I am licensed professional and have that special training, experience and knowledge to assist the various needs of my clients and customers.
Comprehensive knowledge of the area
Being born and raised in Detroit and being a resident of the Metropolitan Detroit area, I know the local communities very well and I have the real estate experience servicing them. This in-depth knowledge of the area and the real estate market can help you make the most informed decisions.
Committed to ongoing training
A wide variety of continuing training helps our office and staff deliver high quality services to our customers and clients. I have taken the time to become one of the local expert Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources, Pricing Strategist/BPOs, Seniors Real Estate Services Representative, Accredited Buyers Representative, Military Resource Professional, HUD Housing Counseling Certified and have completed the 90 hour Broker's training and licensing requirements obtaining my Broker's license to help you with your diverse or advanced buying needs.
- Residential and Commercial sales all over the state of Michigan and globally for referrals and relocation
- Property Management of single and multi-family units
- Luxury home sales
- Foreclosure Prevention Consulting (REO/Bank Owned/Sheriff/Tax), Short Sale Processing
- "Free" Pre-purchase, Financial Literacy and Foreclosure Prevention counseling as a HUD Certified Housing Counselor
- Investment Leveraging: HUD, Fannie Mae, Land Bank, Tax Foreclosure and REO property assistance
- Specializing in Military Relocation Specialty with short sales for out of town deployments, Seniors (our 50+ Mature crowd), Disabled and DEAF Communities of sellers and buyers
- Seller Listing Services (staging and home preparation for selling)
- Specialties: Real Estate sales (Buyers, Sellers, Investing, and Leasing), Senior Real Estate Sales Representation, Accredited Buyer Representation, Pricing Strategies Advising, Short Sales and Foreclosure Prevention, Military and Retirement Relocation
- Home Retrofitting (Universal Design)
- Churches needing to sell or lease owned properties
- Helping you to find Down Payment Assistance and Seller Concessions, if you qualify (through our local mortgage lending brokers and banks)!
- JCI Real Estate School - Michigan Real Estate Pre-License Course, Real Estate - 2004
- NCI Associates LTD - Michigan Real Estate Broker License Study - 2017
- Freddie Mac certified CreditSmart Instructor
- Successfully Selling HUD Homes
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Broker Price Opinion (BPO) - Performing Quality BPO’s
- Performance Network Management (PMN) Designee
- Military Resource Professional (MRP)
- Pricing Strategies Advisor (PSA)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Representative (SRES)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Fannie Mae HomePath
- HUD Housing Counseling Certification
- Detroit Association of Realtors (DAR), Director; Grievance & Governmental Affairs Committee member, DAR MLS Liasion
- Women's Council of Realtors (WCR) Performance Management Network (PMN) Designee member, BBC Membership
- Greater Detroit Realtist Association (GDRA), Vice President & NAREB Women's Council member, Governmental Affairs Committee member
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) member
- Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors (GMAR), Governmental Affairs Committee member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MiRealtors), Fair Housing and Convention Committee
- Real Estate Buyer's Agents Council (REBAC)
- Resident Real Estate Council (RRC) - Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Council member and Local Network Director
Supported Agencies/Organizations/Communities: Triumph Church (Spiritual Hands Ministry, Financial Empowerment, Teen Worship) BDPA Information Technology, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Jim Dandy Ski Club, Detroit District 1, Police District 8, Tax foreclosure and Home Buyer Workshops.
So "Don't buy that Tax Foreclosure, neighbor's home for cash or Quit Claim deed house until you discuss your options with me, let me put you in touch with someone to do a Basic Search at a minimum cost so you can obtain a marketable and insurable title!
Dedicated to your needs:
Because real estate transactions don't stick to regular business hours, I am available for assistance by just calling me for an appointment and/or assistance, often coming in early and staying late as necessary to get the job done. So call me...with no obligation!